Please Add to Your Picks

Sunday, February 1, 2009
It is very important for the success of my store to be included in people's picks. The picks affect me two ways.
1. They give Mission Home Store good word of mouth advertising
2. The search engine in SL favors stores and land plots with higher number of picks listings.

If you have added Mission Home Store to your picks before, please revisit my sim and recreate the pick as the old one is probably pointing to the wrong place -- as you know we moved recently. The new store location is at:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mission%20Home%20Store/231/115/26

I would like to thank Arius for reminding me that I need to get more people to add me and my work to their picks.

Once again I am much obliged for all the help, support, and patronage.

Yours truly,

0 comments: