Cyber Bullied

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have been the target of a vicious cyber bully famous for her ornate lengthy posts about fake-crises most of which revolve around how she is tormented in SL. This person has had an axe to grind since I posted some tongue in cheek rebuttals on a now discontinued online forum about SL.

I just would like to say that anything you may have read about me on this person's awful blog is just a fabrication of her disturbed and sick mind. There little if any connection with real facts and that was just last year's posts.

Furthermore this year, she has moved on to claiming that I attacked her estate and caused her sims damage etc. I do not have time to go and set some time aside to create an alt account and spend hours ruining the landscape of her already awful looking sims terraforming them beyond recognition. She has gone too far in this latest bout of drama and pulled in my real life info from google, and reported me to Linden Labs as an attacker.

I have reported her to Linden Lab as a cyber bully, a perpetrator of drama and lies and worse a person who divulges real life info about SL avatars -- a crime punished severely by LL in most cases -- except hers. I also have a cease and desist letter ready for her next attack and am in touch with attorneys in her state to serve her in her own state as well as my own. I have contacted the company that hosts her blog and Linden Lab informing them of my intention to serve them both for hosting content that's disparaging to my person and invading my privacy online. So all the weapons have been drawn, I just do not wish to fire them as I feel getting into a legal battle is exactly what this attention whore of a person would love to have -- I can see the blog posts already.

This person's so called estate -- an amalgam of ugly shaped plots with buildings and "landscaping" dating back to 2006 is an eye sore for the mainland and has maintained its status as such since its founding. Her estate requires no giefer attack to look like it's been griefed, it's already abhorrent looking and an opportunity for innocent passersby to experience the wonderful Sudden SL Blindness Syndrome, luckily curable by some offline time and rest.

This blogger is the closest thing we have to a cyber bully in SL and it boggles my mind that Linden Lab has continued to enable this sick disturbed and certifiable person who has poisoned anything and everything that has had the misfortune of falling into her radar. She has written reams of bad publicity generating material that makes SL look like a joke online to all that may stumble upon her well indexed pages from google.

This blogger is one of the biggest liabilities SL has had. Furthermore although I admit she has been to some degree brutalized and attacked regularly, her fate has been a result of her own behavior in SL towards others. More than likely if you hate everything and everyone, twist the truth, lie, use demagogy and persistence and length monologues to claim you win arguments by bullying people online -- you will find yourself hated, marginalized, ignored or worse attacked and pestered by those who have nothing better to do. Everything she has suffered from in SL is a direct response to the awful person she is and has been to SL and everyone in it.

After 7 years in SL, I must admit, the only way I can explain to myself why this ugly person with an uglier heart has continued to exist in SL despite all the shit she has pulled is that she must have a relative at LL or worse she must have something that could expose Linden Lab in a very unfavorable way. I can not imagine why else this person would still be allowed to have a membership.

While I wish her much healing and wish that she finds peace, I have the feeling she never will until her last breath. I just wish she can find her heart first in her body, and then find in that tiny heart to avoid writing slurs and ugly prose about me and my creations until her last breath.

That's all I have to say...

Finally some references:

1 comments:

Honour McMillan said...

/me hugs you! I am constantly baffled by some of her targets and I am truly sorry that you've had to endure this.