New Items flood MHS Store!!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009







I strongly suggest my past customers to take one more look at the store this week as I have released tens of new items and several variations on older items as well as several of the old items as mod enabled.

Some of the new items Include:
  • The Metaverse Collection -- low prim glamor for all (available as a set or separately)
  • The Alien Empire Collection -- If Lady Gaga was in SL, she would live on furniture this exquisite (available as a set or separately)
  • The FLW Museum Furniture set -- created exclusively for the Frank Lloyd Wright Museum in SL
  • The Prairie Spindle Set -- More spindles than you can shake a prim at
  • A Growing Office Collection with Chairs, Stationary, Desk Supplies, Lighting

I have been reorganizing and cataloging the store in the last four weeks. The effort is by no means complete but most of the items you find in the store with a MHS # prefix have been cataloged and identified as a unique version. The numbering scheme is not random. It is actually loosely based on Dewey Decimal System. I know it's funny but I had to make sense of the chaos of items that surrounded me.

Mission Home Store Catalogue
  • 000s Decorations, Rugs, Decor, Curtains etc.
  • 100s Living Room Furniture
  • 200s Dining Room Furniture
  • 300s Bedroom Furniture
  • 400s Kitchen Cabinetry, Appliances & Furniture
  • 500s Lighting
  • 600s Office / Home Office Furniture
  • 700s Outdoor Furniture
  • 800s Bathroom Fixtures, Cabinetry
  • 900s Prefab Buildings

I am still going through setting permissions and cataloging some of the older items, and some items that need some version control (read many slightly different versions in my inventory as well as inworld with possible multiple names etc). This is a very tedious project and it takes a long time.

Once items are cataloged, they are photographed and the final stage is upload to XSTREET. I would like to have EVERYTHING I ever created and sold as well as new items I am creating cataloged and uploaded to XSTREET by Christmas. We shall see if I complete that effort on time or not.

I think this effort however will make shopping at the MHS store very convenient as the user will be able to look up products by codes on XSTREET, view them in world and buy them either from the in world store or from the Xstreet website.

I am open to any suggestions, comments you may have, and this is the perfect time to send them to me. Please do not hesitate to contact me with suggestions / thoughts.

0 comments: