There's a new SL bug for items with Multi Sit Scripts

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Is your couch suddenly saying, no where to sit on here? Then do not despair. It is a new bug.

I contacted Piero Padar, the provider of my Perfect sitter scripts that allows my items to have multiple sit positions with multiple avatars and multiple adjustable positions for as many animations as makes sense for the item. Whew... that was a mouthful.

I got my second problem report ever yesterday and after a whole afternoon of investigation, contacted Piero who returned IMs very promptly.

I am going to log in and see if I can implement the changes he prescribes to fix the new SL bug today. In the meantime please check your bow arm couches -- the new ones named V1.6 that do not have poseballs. If you have one of these items and the sit sripts in them are not working please watch this blog for the next day or so. If I am able to circumvent the SL bug, I will issue another blog post and a group notice invoking a full on voluntary recall / replacement program.

I hope this helps. Thanks for your patience.

0 comments: