Zimmerman Revisited Now Available for Sale!

Friday, August 13, 2010



Well I just have to say, I hope you enjoy this prefab because I sure did put a lot of work into it. It is roughly 220 prims and comes with Paskis Window and Door scripts as well as a keyserver that allows you to give access to controls of windows and doors to just about anyone you desire.

I also included several of the light fixtures I used in staging the house and a few other goodies like planters and such.

I hope that the pictures below inspire new owners in decorating this house with fine furnishings from the Mission Home Store.

You can visit the model home within Second Life at: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mission%20Home%20Store/145/64/23

Here's a slideshow of pictures from the model home:



0 comments: